1. Just so you know.
Like you, we value our personal privacy and don't want to be bombarded with spam and junk mail about news, products and services we're simply not interested in. That’s why fleethelpline will NOT release any personally identiﬁable information (such as your name or e-mail address) to any third party without your express prior permission, apart from oﬃcial authorities who may have a legal right (accompanied by a warrant) to view any information we have collected.
When accessing and submitting data through our websites, the ﬂeethelpline system and driverhelpline app; you consent to the collection, use and retention of your information by fleethelpline for the sole purpose of providing fleethelpline services. fleethelpline helpline will;
* always keep your data safe and private.
* never sell your data.
* allow you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
We always protect your data, our professional reputation depends on it.
2. What Personal Identiﬁable Information of yours will we collect and use?
fleethelpline collects your personal information in order to provide a better service to you. The information about you is stored within your account, as is information about the services you use and how you use them. We may also collect device-speciﬁc information, such as your location and mobile telephone number, and log-in frequency information. Again this is to provide you with services which require this information, for example if you break down or have an accident, we need to know where you are so we can provide assistance. We will typically process Personal identiﬁable details: name, date of birth, gender, address, email, telephone number; Financial details, where applicable; Goods and services used; Enquiries, compliments and complaints; Driving Licence endorsements and convictions; information on the mobile device or computer you use such as IP address and browser type.
3. So how does fleethelpline use your personal information?
Let’s be very, very clear that we use your data simply to provide you with the services you have requested. We process your personal identiﬁable information to:
* administer your account to provide products and services that you or your company have requested from fleethelpline;
* provide you with information about other goods and services we oﬀer that are similar to those that you have already used or enquired about;
* notify you about changes to our services;
* ensure that content of our app and websites are presented in the most eﬀective manner for you;
* administer our app and websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
* measure and understand the eﬀectiveness of our services to you.
fleethelpline will always ask for your consent before using your information for a purpose other than that it was provided for or authorised to use. We may also aggregate personal identiﬁable information so it does not personally identify you when we use it. This is called pseudonymised data. For example, we may aggregate personal identiﬁable information to analyse regional customer location so we may better serve them. We may also remove personal identiﬁable information to create anonymous data. In each of these cases, we will use anonymous and aggregated information for historical, statistical, or business planning purposes.
4. When would we disclose your information to others?
fleethelpline will never share your personal identiﬁable information with organisations outside contractual requirements needed to provide you with services, unless one of the following applies:
* it is necessary to comply with data protection laws;
* your consent has been obtained and can be evidenced;
* a legal requirement exists, for example to meet a legal obligation or enforceable government equest, detect and prevent or address fraud;
* we are responding to matters of personal or public safety.
fleethelpline may need to share some of the personal identiﬁable information it processes with:
* your employer, as part of the conditions of use of a company vehicle
* group companies and subsidiaries as deﬁned in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
* analytics and search engine providers that assist us with the improvement and optimisation of our app and website;
* credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a requirement before we enter into a contract;
* debt collection and tracing agencies;
* central government;
* police forces and security organisations.
5. How do we store your Personal Identiﬁable Information?
fleethelpline processes your personal identiﬁable information using staﬀ located in the UK. In terms of IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers within the UK where appropriate contractual safeguards are in place. No third parties have access to your data unless there is a lawful basis to do so.
6. How long will we keep your Personal Identiﬁable Information?
fleethelpline holds your personal identiﬁable information for as long as is needed to provide you with services and products, in so far that it is relevant to a transaction, is needed for warranty, tax and legal purposes and any marketing interests consented by you.
7. What rights do you have regarding Personal Identiﬁable Information we hold?
Of course you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal identiﬁable information processed by fleethelpline and know the reasons why we process your data. A written request to the Data Controller’s Representative would normally be responded to within one month of the requested data. Conﬁrmation of a requester’s identity will be essential prior to any release of data. If we hold personal identiﬁable information about you, we will:
* Provide a description of the data held;
* Inform you why the data is being held;
* Inform you who the data is disclosed to;
* Provide a copy of the data in an electronic format.
* Depending upon the nature of the request, we will try to manage the search informally in the ﬁrst instance e.g. if you are seeking speciﬁc data, this may be resolved via a telephone call.
Additional rights you have include the right to:
* Rectiﬁcation. You have the right to have any inaccuracies in your personal identiﬁable information to be rectiﬁed.
* Be forgotten. Under certain circumstances you may request that personal identiﬁable data is erased, however in doing so we will not be able to provide you with the products and services which you have requested.
* Restriction of processing. Under certain speciﬁc circumstances you may have the right to prevent the processing of some personal identiﬁable information.
* Notiﬁcation. Under certain circumstances, fleethelpline has a duty to ensure you are notiﬁed of how any intended change of processing of your data which diﬀers to that which you consented for.
* Data portability. Under certain circumstance you have the right to see and have transferred your personal identiﬁable information in a commonly used and machine-readable format to another Data Controller.
* Appropriate decision making. You have the right not to have decisions made solely from automated processing.
8. How do you complain?
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your personal identiﬁable information. In the initial instance please email email@example.com and we will investigate the matter and keep you informed of the investigation progress. If you are not satisﬁed with the outcome of our investigation you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Oﬃce.
10. Who is the registered data controller?
The registered data controller is MNH total vehicle solutions, UK company registration number 03674429, ICO registration number Z4559687.
11. Who is the registered data controller’s representative ?
The Data Protection Oﬃcer acts as the Data Controller’s Representative.
12. Who can I contact?
release version 1.1
Wednesday, 23 March 2019